Tax Deductible Expenses for Editors
Editors: Use this list to help organize your editor tax preparation.
This is a basic list of typical expenses incurred by editors. You may have others.
- Office supplies
- Cabs, subways, buses
- Book, magazines, reference material
- Agents commissions (if included in income)
- Editorial fees
- Office rent
- Gas and electric
- Memberships (professional organizations)
- Messengers, private mail carriers, postage
- Business insurance
- Tax preparation
- Business meals and entertainment